You need to sign in before you can apply for a job.
ipNX Job Search
Network Support Engineer (Abuja)
Coscharis Plaza, Garki, Abuja
Function: Network Implementation & Support
Reporting to: Regional Head, Implementation & Support
Travel Frequency: Occasionally
Purpose of the Job
To improve on the SLAs with customers by reducing the MTTR which will translate to improve service to customers.
Expected Key Results
- Provision of support to corporate and retail clients, in the form of timely fault diagnosis and resolution.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the core network with the aim of proffering quick and accurate resolution to core network problems.
- Managing Pre-Installation procedures (site survey), and actual installation, integration and maintenance of microwave radio links (point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and NLOS).
- Establishing and managing end-to-end connectivity for banks and other corporate bodies.
- Installation, configuration and integration of new clients into the network.
- Providing adequate back-end support for field engineers.
- Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering /Electrical engineering or Computer Science.
- Professional Qualification : CCNA, CCNP
- Work Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Other Requirements:
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
Keep abreast of our corporate announcements, events and news releases.