You need to sign in before you can apply for a job.
ipNX Job Search
Performance management specialist
Human Capital Management
Function: Performance Management
Reporting to: Executive Director, Corporate Services
Travel Frequency: Occasionally
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the Performance Management and productivity Specialist is to develop and execute programs and projects to evaluate, measure, and improve employee productivity and performance.
Expected Key Results
- Monitor performance
- Measure performance against company’s defined competences.
- Software Management
- Knowledge transfer
- Workforce Development
- Productivity Measurement
- Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Social Science, Arts & Humanities and other related field.
- Best practices relating to employee performance management
- Sound knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and statutes.
- Experience and knowledge in Data Analytics.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Profiency level in the usage of Microsoft Office Suites eg, Excel, Powerpoint & Word
- Knowledge of human resources management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of workforce planning, succession planning and strategic planning.
- Effectively communicating, both orally and written.
- Knowledge of project management principles, tools, and techniques.
- Critical thinking to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and recommend effective solutions.
- Ability to develop and use of work simplification methods and statistical procedures.
- Work Experience:
- 4 years’ experience in performance management.
- Other Requirements:
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Keep abreast of our corporate announcements, events and news releases.